Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ryan Braun Is A Cheater And Liar

On Monday Major League Baseball dropped the hammer on Ryan Braun, suspending him without pay for the rest of the 2013 season, for violating MLB's "Basic Agreement and it's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program."

Braun had long denied ever using PED's, but on Monday admitted to "mistakes". He would not go into detail on exactly what those "mistakes" were, and until he does, we won't fully know exactly what drugs he took and how much and how long he used these drugs.

But even without knowing the answer to those questions we do know that Ryan Braun is a cheater and a liar. This hurts me greatly as a baseball fan and a fan of Ryan Braun. I have defended Braun to no end and now learn that Braun really doesn't care about baseball fans like myself. He seems to think we're all gullible but we're not.

Now I just wish Ryan Braun would go away, never to resurface ever again in baseball. But I know that won't be the case. Come spring training in 2014, Ryan Braun will be back in a baseball uniform, back on a field, and back in the spotlight.

I can't speak for others, but I can tell you that I am no longer a fan of Ryan Braun and will root hard against him having any sort of success in MLB moving forward. I wish him nothing but the worst on field performance possible because that is what he deserves for being the cheater and liar that he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment